SkullHead The Web Maker SkullHead The Web Maker

Skulls rock.

My first submission had a skeleton theme so therefore you get a high rating. Good plot, and I especially liked your choice of music. Xylophone, right? Makes me think of somebody playing a ribcage. I agree with Sir-Grim, only I thought of the Roadrunner/Coyote cartoons. Don't give up, SkullHead!

The Corporates 1 The Corporates 1

Maximum with the minimum.

Amazing job of getting the most out of a few lines, shapes, and colors. Elegant simplicity. I'm new at this Flash animation game and end up cutting out unnecessary detail. Thanks for an amusing lesson in 'less is more'.

Sheep Sing Along Sheep Sing Along

Right on the mark.

I had to laugh out loud at this one. Shoot the enemies, kill the bosses. That sums up the space shooter genre. And the space shooter player is a sheep. Perhaps a subtle metaphor? Loved the music and the big dance productions - now I'm kind of embarassed about the little 20 second music loop I put in my cartoon.

Doomrunner Doomrunner

Flashback To Spacewars

Reminds me of the old vector graphics Space Wars game (yes, I'm old enough to remember when that was new), only more graphically attractive, and the weapons are better. Cool enough to make me want to write a game of my own. Nice work.

I Watched Your Eyes I Watched Your Eyes

Keep 'em coming.

If you have any sort of access to recording or mixing equipment or can weasel your way into a studio to lay down your last two tracks then go for it. Once again the guitar and vocals sound fine - they deserve a little production to bring out the full potential.

Tovi-Noname responds:

Hey, thanks a lot. I've actually been working on getting into a studio nearby here, but nothing's quite certain yet. Hopefully I'll be able to get some more things recorded here soon, now that I have a place to live and have gotten settled down a bit. All I need to do is get my equipment hooked up and go. More should be up (at least one) by the beginning of March. Thanks again!

~Tovi~

I'll Be There Soon I'll Be There Soon

Think you found your genre.

That's a right fine tune. I'm too old to know what's cool anymore, but have listened to alot of songs in four decades and this is certainly a good one.

Tovi-Noname responds:

Ha ha. I'm too lazy to care about what's cool anymore, so I suppose if no one thinks of this as cool, they'll just have to tough it out. Thanks for your support, it's much appritiated, especially from one of my favorite flash artists.

~Tovi~