I Watched Your Eyes I Watched Your Eyes

Keep 'em coming.

If you have any sort of access to recording or mixing equipment or can weasel your way into a studio to lay down your last two tracks then go for it. Once again the guitar and vocals sound fine - they deserve a little production to bring out the full potential.

Tovi-Noname responds:

Hey, thanks a lot. I've actually been working on getting into a studio nearby here, but nothing's quite certain yet. Hopefully I'll be able to get some more things recorded here soon, now that I have a place to live and have gotten settled down a bit. All I need to do is get my equipment hooked up and go. More should be up (at least one) by the beginning of March. Thanks again!

~Tovi~

I'll Be There Soon I'll Be There Soon

Think you found your genre.

That's a right fine tune. I'm too old to know what's cool anymore, but have listened to alot of songs in four decades and this is certainly a good one.

Tovi-Noname responds:

Ha ha. I'm too lazy to care about what's cool anymore, so I suppose if no one thinks of this as cool, they'll just have to tough it out. Thanks for your support, it's much appritiated, especially from one of my favorite flash artists.

~Tovi~