SkullHead The Web Maker SkullHead The Web Maker

Skulls rock.

My first submission had a skeleton theme so therefore you get a high rating. Good plot, and I especially liked your choice of music. Xylophone, right? Makes me think of somebody playing a ribcage. I agree with Sir-Grim, only I thought of the Roadrunner/Coyote cartoons. Don't give up, SkullHead!

The Corporates 1 The Corporates 1

Maximum with the minimum.

Amazing job of getting the most out of a few lines, shapes, and colors. Elegant simplicity. I'm new at this Flash animation game and end up cutting out unnecessary detail. Thanks for an amusing lesson in 'less is more'.

Sheep Sing Along Sheep Sing Along

Right on the mark.

I had to laugh out loud at this one. Shoot the enemies, kill the bosses. That sums up the space shooter genre. And the space shooter player is a sheep. Perhaps a subtle metaphor? Loved the music and the big dance productions - now I'm kind of embarassed about the little 20 second music loop I put in my cartoon.

Cigarette Cigarette

Beautiful Artwork

Amazing job of visually matching the mood of a song. No need to apologize for the simple loader - a more elaborate one could not have matched the video better. Thanks for persisting through the difficulties to bring this one to completion.

OMG! mpyro has fangirls! OMG! mpyro has fangirls!

Interesting perspectives...

Especially liked the way the characters are always viewed from odd perspectives, e.g. looking up from a chihuaha's point of view before the person flies away. Speaking of flying, kind of reminds of me of those dreams where you become weightless and zoom around.